We will be working together to create a shape that fits your unique facial structure. Please be mindful that human faces are naturally asymmetrical, we ask all clients to carefully examine and approve each predraw before starting all tattooing procedures. Results may vary depending on the client's skin, bone structure, fatty tissue, muscle pull, scarring, existing pigment (old tattoos, if any), natural hair growth, lifestyle, age, sun exposure, diet, health and/or compliance with Pre-care and Aftercare.
We are not responsible and/or liable for any changes in shape or color once you leave our studio. Although we give our best efforts to provide you with optimal results, there are many factors that contribute to the overall look, healing process, and retention of your tattoos, which can result in a less than desirable outcome. It is crucial for clients to follow Pre-Care and After Care Instructions to help produce the best results possible. Permanent makeup is an art and results are never guaranteed (if you require additional touchup(s), appointments will be based on current availability and prices).
Photos, videos and audios taken before, during or after your procedure will be owned by Dollface Permanent Makeup and may be used for promotional/marketing services on our social media, websites or other business related platforms.
It is the client’s responsibility to read Policies, Pre/After Care, Contraindications, Disclaimers, and Appointment Reminders in its entirety; once a deposit has been made, it is an automatic agreement to accept and comply.
Prices, policies and promotions are subject to change at any time.
Since this is a service, all transactions will be final. There will be no refunds on deposits or remaining balances for appointments and/or trainings.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Those who have the following will be ineligible for permanent makeup:
- Actively Positive with Corona Virus
- Under the age of 18
- Pregnant or nursing
- Diabetic (insulin dependent)
- Actively on anticoagulants, blood thinners, or long term use of aspirin, tylenol, and/ or ibuprofen.
- Autoimmune Disease
- Hyper pigmentation or hypo pigmentation
- Blood disorders
- Heart conditions
- Prone to keloids
- Allergies to Lidocaine or Epinephrine
- Botox/Facials/Peels/Microdermabrasions/Lasers within 1 month of procedure
- Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Use of Accutane / Retin A within the last year
- Use of Latisse or any other eyelash/brow growth serums within 6 months
- Allergies to metal and/or color
- Poor reactions to prior tattoos
- Open wounds, rashes, and/or any skin conditions on the procedure area
- Undergoing / scheduled for Chemo
- Epilepsy / Prone to fainting
- Allergies to pigments or topical anesthetics
- Clients who have undergone organ transplant
- Clients with skin conditions (Eczema, dermatitis, rosacea, psoriasis, etc)
Ultimately your safety is our priority. If you have any medical issues that you feel might be a contraindication, then we suggest you receive clearance from your health care provider/physician prior to receiving any procedures at Dollface Permanent Makeup. A Doctor's note will need to be provided.