- Our studio will not be accepting clients who are actively Positive with the Corona Virus. If you are currently Positive of Co Vid-19, you will not be able to schedule/arrive to your appointment until a recent Negative test result is provided.
- We ask our clients to please send a text upon arrival and to wait in the car until called upon. We will let you know when we are ready to service you.
- Clients are required to wear a brand new mask before entering the studio. If you do not have a mask, please inform your artist ahead of time and a mask will be provided for you.
- Be courteous towards the health of all members involved. If you are feeling unwell even in the slightest, please reschedule. Any illnesses (from you of your family members) within 2 weeks of your appointment must not be ignored. Help stop the spread.
- Clients will be required to set aside their belongings and wash their hands prior to filing out the required paperwork.
- No additional guests will be allowed, unless it is absolutely necessary to have a translator to assist the client in filling out the required paperwork. After the paperwork is complete, the guest will need to leave the studio to minimize the number of bodies within the studio.
- Cellphones, purses and other accessories must be kept away from the procedure area, and must not be handled during the session. Please keep personal items to just the essentials. No food or drinks.